skip to Main Content

I installed Stonegrill in November of 1999.  My business has completely turned around. I can’t believe the difference. My figures have almost doubled and at times tripled and my customer return is incredible. The most common comment by nearly everyone is ‘that was fantastic, we will be back’ ( and they are – regularly ). We are pleasing 97% of our customers ( the other 3% can never be pleased! ).

I am extremely happy with Stonegrill and it’s system as it has now secured the future of the hotel

Back To Top